Assesses the needs of walk-in and phone callers and ensures their referral to the service or resource that best addresses those needs. Coordinates and prioritizes in-patient bed reservations and placement; ensure the seamless admission of the patient to the appropriate level of care. Is responsible for advising, informing and assisting the physician and the physician’s office before and during hospitalization; informs them of hospital policies and procedures relative to their patient’s stay.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Must have current valid license as a Licensed Vocational Nurse issued by the State.
2. Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in health related field preferred.
3. Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
4. Minimum two (2) years’ experience with Inpatient Psychiatric Care and two (2) years’ experience in coordinating level of care assessment.
5. Assaultive Behavior Management training within 6 months of hire and maintain current annually.
- C Factory Group
- Category: Healthcare Support
- Career level: ---
- Job type: Full Time