The Production Assistant must be able to:
· Monitor/operate/load and unload operations equipment with direction
· Clean operations equipment with direction
· Demonstrate ability to read, understand and interpret production schedule
· Performs other duties as assigned by the Team Lead or Coordinator
Requirements for the Production Assistant include:
· High school diploma with college or some college preferred.
· Prefer 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Must have a great attitude and strong initiative
· Must have a superb work ethic including adherence to all attendance policies
· Must be committed and dedicated to teamwork
· Mechanical skills preferred
· Must be willing to cross train as needed
- Category: Media
- Career level: ---
- Job type: Full Time