• Develop the backend of a user management product in NodeJS.
• Developer will be responsible for building on modules including a deployment system in AWS
• Developer will work collaboratively on a small team and help to make strategic decisions around product development.
• Developer will be responsible for creating and maintaining PostreSQL database to manipulate API data and make available through a dashboard (in Gatsby) for customers.
• Update and manipulate code in Mayan EDMS; connect a Gatsby site to work as the front end of Mayan EDMS for customer use.
• 5+ years of software development experience with a focus on server-side development
• 2+ years of recent experience with NodeJS
• Excellent communication skills and team-oriented personality
SKILL: § Node.js
§ Git, CI/CD automation
○ AWS/Backend Infrastructure
§ Configuring application load balancers
§ Configuring & managing S3 bucket access/permissions
§ Elastic Container Service
○ Mayan EDMS is highly documented uses Python and Django so a working knowledge would be good.