• Collect and enter payroll information into Paylocity.
• Calculate pay according to hours worked incorporating leaves and overtime as utilizes.
• Calculate and track bonuses and commissions.
• Manage and calculate taxes and deductions including garnishments and various benefit plan deductions.
• Set up direct deposit for employees.
• Prepare and administer checks.
• Issue statements, invoices, and maintain accurate records for follow-up on all receivables.
• Update paper and electronic payroll records by entering adjustments on pay rates, employee status changes, etc.
• Calculate unemployment and severance payments.
• Manage payroll questions and/or complaints.
• Investigate and resolve any discrepancies.
• Prepare and submit reports.
• 3-5 years previous payroll experience working with the Paylocity system.
• Familiarity with general accounting principles and ability to manage payroll procedures with speed and accuracy
• Experience in data collection, entry, and reporting with great attention to detail and confidentiality
• Solid knowledge of relevant state and federal payroll laws, legislation, policies, and regulations
• Strong math and numerical skills
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Solid respect for the concept of confidentiality