· Processing payroll information by calculating, posting, and disbursing payments according to the various payroll schedules.
· Prepare monthly and daily payroll reports.
· Participate in User Acceptance Testing.
· Resolve payroll variances by collecting and analyzing large data sets.
· Monitor, research, resolve, and respond to email inquiries.
· Perform quality audits to ensure the payrolls are accurately processed.
· Research, process payments and report unclaimed property.
· Perform non-payroll transaction reconciliation.
· Create garnishment and voluntary deduction reporting.
· Process garnishment refunds.
· Assist with developing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures.
· Participate in special projects to explore ways to improve the efficiency of department functions.
· Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures.
· Support the training of Payroll Operations staff.
· Other duties as assigned, including all Payroll Coordinator duties and responsibilities.
· Associate Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Four years of accounting, banking, or payroll experience required.
· Prior experience working with high volume multi-state payroll a plus.
· Moderate experience with Microsoft Office 365 toolset, specifically Excel, Word, Outlook.
· Ability to navigate between multiple applications.
· Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
· Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, extremely organized, flexible, self-starter.
· Attention to detail.
· Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
· Good listening and communication skills.
· Ability to meet or exceed productivity and quality expectation.
· Ability to adapt to change in processes, systems etc.