Major Medical NY Hospital seeks a motivated individual who will provide excellent first level customer service in a healthcare service desk setting. The Ideal candidate will be able to capture and communicate problems, document sufficient details for resolution by phone and on the computer system on a daily basis.
The Service Coordinator will:
○ Be the primary Liaison between the Radiologist and the Physician
○ Respond to time-sensitive support tickets and document all steps from the time the ticket is accepted and opened to the time it is closed.
○ Keep detailed accounts of all tickets and classification of severity.
○ Must be able to communicate with key organizational stakeholders and be able to deal with front-line escalation for problem resolution with calm and accuracy.
○ Experience working in a hospital and/or with radiologists
○ Experience working in a service desk environment
○ Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
○ Must be able to type a minimum of 40 words a minute
○ Experience providing input for process improvement
○ Familiarity with HIPAA and other relevant privacy regulations in healthcare.
○ Technical familiarity with Imaging Information Systems (IIS), Hospital Information Systems (HIS), Picture Archive and Communication Systems (PACS) and Excel.
○ Experience with BMC Remedy Software a plus
This is a long-term contract offering longevity, agency benefits include Transit checks, Medical, Dental, and Vision, and 401k options after 6 months.