The Directors of Operations will be skilled at developing long-term operational strategies, working closely with senior management to meet company objectives, and oversee the documentation of all operations to ensure that consistent, efficient workflows are in place, yielding optimal productivity and performance. The ideal candidate will have proven senior management experience and strong organizational, communication, and leadership skills, and be a person who enjoys developing solutions that push innovative boundaries. The Director of Operations will work closely with the Senior Managers to strategize and develop long-term plans that usher in new levels of productivity and success.
• Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives
• Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
• Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
• Collaborate with senior management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans
• Devise strategies to ensure the growth of programs enterprise-wide, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs
• Uphold organization policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed
• Work with project managers in the development of financial and budgetary plans
• Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary
• Ability to manage the operations of 3 office locations of which one is open 24-hours.
• Management of fixed asset inventory, including deployment and management of IT equipment (including laptops).
• Management of third-party contracts and vendors including, but not limited to our office rental contracts, parking, Managed Services Provider (MSP), VOIP provider, Internet provider, phone provider, janitorial services, food, etc.
• Familiar with OSHA regulations as well as the ability to develop and manage COVID protocols.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
• 10+ years senior leadership role in the appropriate field
• Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, and vendor management
• Proven ability to plan and manage operational processes for maximum efficiency and productivity
• Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
• Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legislative guidelines
• Experience with budget and business plan development highly desired
• Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity
• Superior negotiation skills in both internal and external settings
• Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics using business management software, specifically Sage Intacct or an equivalent ERP.
• Ability to learn and operate cutting-edge software solutions including but not limited to Bill.com, Expensify, and EZOfficeInventory.
This is a full-time direct hire opportunity offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Minutes away from the hearth of NYC
- ATRIA Consulting , LLC
- New York
- Category: Business Operations
- Career level: Senior
- Salary: DOE
- Job type: Full Time