As a Senior Sales Commission Analyst, you will be responsible for performing all duties and responsibilities necessary to support the development, implementation, communication, and administration of the sales commission and incentive programs of an identified client group. The selected candidate will need to create, modify, analyze, and troubleshoot commission plans and payments.
Additionally, this role will be responsible for designing and building manual commission reporting. This role will be working on implementing a new sales automation tool (vendor TBD). The incumbent selected should be comfortable with a high level of manual work that will be transitioned to an automated environment.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to:
• Partner with sales personnel to validate accuracy of commission payments and accruals.
• Coordinate with sales leadership to create and modify commission plans.
• Partner with sales leadership to understand quotas and analyze performance data.
• Prepare and deliver training to sales reps and leadership.
• Perform ad-hoc analyses to solve commission concerns from sales personnel.
• Build financial models for new commission plans and make changes to existing ones.
• Utilize excel-based reporting to build commission models and calculate commission payments.
To be successful, a person in this role must:
• Be Highly motivated, curious, and committed to learning and contributing to the growth of the business.
• Be driven by curiosity; willing to question the status quo.
• Be a self-starter; can work with limited supervision.
• Be effective time-management skills.
• Have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• Have strong interpersonal skills to work well with a variety of personalities.
• Have a commitment to meet tight deadlines and exceed expectations.
• Have advanced skills in Excel, familiarity with SQL or Access preferred, should be comfortable working in a manual environment.
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree
• Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience Sales Compensation processing commissions