Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Registered Nurse – Behavior Health to work with the Madigan Army Medical Center, Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Washington as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
For more information please contact Claudia Lisenby at 407-591-3974 or at email@example.com
A diploma, Associates, Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate in Nursing from a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) from a professional nursing program at the time the program was completed by the applicant.
One year experience in the Behavior Science
ANY State License
- Collects and synthesizes comprehensive health data that are pertinent to the patient and/or situation.
- Provides psychotherapeutic sessions to individuals, family and groups.
- Provides non-violent intervention.
- Identifies mental health and nursing diagnosis treatment patient education and discharge planning.
- Identifies expected outcomes and patient goals for a plan individualized to the patient and implements the identified plan.
- Observes, monitors, records and reports on patient's progress and documents observations of behavior, Activities of Daily Living (ADL), and therapeutic progress.
- Coordinates care delivery.
- Institutes precautionary measures to prevent patient injury, suicide or elopement.
- Participates in supportive group sessions.
- Teach psychotherapeutic educational strategies and healthy living classes.
- Performs manual restraints and application of mechanical restraints.
- Initiates, maintains and discontinues administration of all prescribed medications in accordance with established protocols.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information about Loyal Source, visit https://loyalsource.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook &Twitter for open positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Healthcare
- Job type: Contract