It's election season and we need your help! Marathon staffing is seeking candidates who are wanting to do their part in providing temporary assistance for the August 2020 Early Voting!
About the August Elections:
The Maricopa County Elections serves over 2.2 million registered voters as they exercise their right to make informed decisions regarding the selection of local and national leaders as well as ballot measures. We believe in teamwork, creating a vibrant, exciting work environment, and pursuing opportunities to make a positive impact in the communities that make up the 4th largest and fastest-growing County in the United States!
The work supports elections in cities, towns, school districts, and special districts, and we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Ballot Tabulation Center Adjudicators:
• Works on computer to determine voters intent.
• Work in teams of two; teams must represent different political affiliations
• Hours: M-F, 8AM – 5PM* (Staggered starts 8AM and 10AM)
*Work may go as late as 10PM, and may include weekend work, as we get closer to Election Day
• Pay: $12/hour
• Ability to partner and work well as a team
• Located at MCTEC Facility – Downtown Phoenix
Marathon Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
- Marathon Staffing
- Category: Business Operations
- Career level: Entry
- Salary: $12/hr
- Job type: Temporary