· Perform audits and reviews for nonprofits organizations, for-profit entities, and employee benefit plans in various industries. Also, prepare the Form 990 for nonprofit organizations.
· Will be the lead for engagements and communicate key information to audit staff, managers, partners, and client.
· Manage audit staff assigned to the engagement and review their work daily.
· Perform planning by interviewing the client, gathering documents needed for the audit, and delegating the sections within the audit team.
· Manage the audit fieldwork to make sure audit is completed within scheduled timeframe.
· Research accounting issues related to the client and learn their internal procedures.
· Prepare the initial draft of the audit report.
· 90% of the time will be at a client’s office. Majority of clients are in the San Antonio and surrounding areas.
CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
1. Degree in Accounting
2. Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a public accounting firm
3. Knowledge of computer systems, programs and data retrieval (CCH Accounting Research Manager, PFX Engagement, PPC, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Acrobat)
4. Possess the ability to prioritize and organize various activities and complete several tasks with strong attention to detail
5. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
6. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Visit https://www.atriaconsulting.com/job-seekers to apply