The ideal candidate will have experience in building a brand and growing the company's social media presence through strategic marketing.
• Digital Marketing experience and work knowledge of information architect, website development, coding, and audio/video production.
• Copywriting and Content writing skills
• Proofreading and copy-editing skills
• Mobile App producer in graphic design
• Managing Shopify and online store
• Utilize best practices for SEO optimization (including image alt tags) meta keywords and descriptions. Background in Google Analytics a plus
• Ability to work independently to create and execute strategic digital marketing campaigns and analyzing marketing effectiveness.
• Manage all company's social media sites
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
This is a full-time direct hire role offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
New Port Richey
- ATRIA Consulting , LLC
- Category: Communications
- Career level: Intermediate
- Job type: Full Time